Benefits of chai machine
- This machine can fit anywhere on the counter without utilizing much space.
- It can be set for multiple dispensing options
- It can generate revenue for businesses
- It is very easy to fix with a simple “Do it yourself” model (DIY) as all parts of the machine is replaceable
- Hot water rinse system to avoid clogs and powder build-up
This chai machine needs a direct water line or a water gallon for water connection and a 120VAC power connector.
Just plug it into the power connector, attach it to the water connection, cut the instant premix packets, put it in a container, press the button, and enjoy.
Reasons to choose
- No wastage – The tea dispensing machine serves the same quantity each and every time you press a button which ensures very negligent wastage of the material
- Low costing – These chai machines save you labor costs, utensil costs, milk and/or sugar soap, and many more costings
- Multiple products in one machine – This machine can handle multiple products at a single time as this has the capacity of holding 4 flavours at a time
- Monetization opportunity – Many businesses like offices and restaurants can generate revenue by installing this machine
- Easy installation – It is very easy to install this machine and can be done by reading the user manual
- Compact and lightweight – This lightweight machine is very easy to move from one place to another
- Password protected – This tea maker has password settings
This machine is designed for offices with one of the following intentions:
- To save money on daily hot drinks, milk, and sugar
- Want a variety of hot drinks at a lower cost than black leaf tea, beans, or capsules
- Want a one-touch machine that can easily be operated by every user
Features of chai machine
- Super Simple To Operate – Automatic chai machines dispense at the touch of a button.
- Speed of chai machine – The chai tea machine is super quick and dispenses a drink in less than 10 seconds. This dispensing time includes the time to mix the ingredients inside the machine,
- Saves Money – Because the machine controls how much product is dispensed per cup it enables companies to reduce their spending on these items. +-95% of companies land up saving money when using our chai tea machine
- Water Tank Size – The chai tea machines can hold a large amount of water. Water bottles with a 16-20 litre water tank can be plumbed into the water mains
- Large Capacity – The chai tea machine is designed for large usage and has a storage capacity of 150 cups between fills. The chai tea machine has a capacity of 240 cups per hour.
- No Fancy Lights or Screens – The chai tea machine has many strong features but if you are after the best-looking machine on the block, this probably isn’t the machine for you. There are no fancy screens or backlights on the machine
- Not Fresh Milk and Not Full Cream Option – The chai tea machine uses dehydrated milk which works out a lot cheaper than fresh milk but inherently has more lactose which makes it sweeter. The powdered milk used is 100% fat-free which makes it froth very well but might not meet the tastes of people used to only full cream milk or fresh milk.
Specifications of chai machine
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 650x280x470 mm
- Weight: 59lbs approximate
- Boiler capacity: 1.75 lbs
- Container capacity: 2.2 lbs
- Number of canisters: 3
- Dispensing rate: 5 cups per minute approximate
- Water supply: Water pump or direct supply
- Beverage variant: 3 flavour settings
- Hot water dispensing: No
- Interface: Keypad, Direct select
- Initial startup time: 8 minutes approximate
- Rinse available: Yes
- Local Warranty: 6 months
- Power supported: 120V
- CE Certified
Service terms and conditions